Not to be confused with the Wine Company (which I have yet to try)

I never thought I would be a blogger but I'm glad I tried it out. It took sometime to get used to it and now I can't stop. This is about the day to day excitements of being a mom, wife, daughter, friend, or just a plain woman doing her thing.


**Beware I may cuss, so if you think that I might offend you, don't read.
Thanks for reading. Have a nice day!**

May 30, 2010

Today...

Cooking dinner while Spencer is playing his Xbox. Bought to strangle the dog...just kidding. No, but seriously, Julie, the small one, we had to clip her nails since we are cheap and can't get them trimmed yet. Well I failed, she moved because she was freaking out and I cut a little too short. So got some flour and paper towel. Now, she's outside so I don't get blood on the carpet. We stopped the bleeding but still. Looks like I will just be trimming the bigger one, and taking the smaller one to get trimmed till she calms down. She acts like a tough dog but when it comes down to trimming nails and baths, (chicken shit).
Had fun while my parents were here. The only thing I didn't like was spoiling Hayden and the dogs. But hey, that's what they are for. They left yesterday and apparently their luggage never left.

One thing I would like to mention is Today's Disney is crap. It's not even Disney. Disney is like the Little Mermaid, Lion King, Dumbo. Instead of playing movies over and over and over. How about play the classics. What Disney himself made, what he dreamed of. I don't know where the company is coming up with these ideas that Hannah Montana or the damn Wizard show is Disney? Just makes me mad. I want Hayden to grow up knowing who Timon and Pumba is, and Ariel, and Belle, and can't forget about Cinderella, and Aurora.

No comments:

Post a Comment