Not to be confused with the Wine Company (which I have yet to try)

I never thought I would be a blogger but I'm glad I tried it out. It took sometime to get used to it and now I can't stop. This is about the day to day excitements of being a mom, wife, daughter, friend, or just a plain woman doing her thing.


**Beware I may cuss, so if you think that I might offend you, don't read.
Thanks for reading. Have a nice day!**

May 9, 2010

Happy Mother's Day

Now this is what I call Mommy's Time Out. Husband is behaving himself, child taking a nap with no issues, dogs passed out on the floor and couch, and me ... TIME OUT!! I am laying on the couch, watching Spencer play his XBOX, I am able to be a lazy bum. No dishes, no laundry, no cooking, no pull-up changes, nothing.

So Happy Mother's Day to all the Mommies out there.

I didn't a search to see if I could find my blog and apparently my blog is also a wine.
One of these days I want to try this out. Not much of a wine drinker but the name speaks for itself. LOL.

Had the cable guy out here today too. Our DVR was screwing up. On Demand wasn't working and some of the channels saying that it was unavailable for the moment. Well it was like that for 2-3 days. I think a moment past...and went straight to later. LOL. Well long story short. Got it fixed and going to try to get Spencer to get off his game and watch a movie since we got it fixed.

Getting a little hungry so I'm off to find something to eat without cooking too much.

No comments:

Post a Comment