Not to be confused with the Wine Company (which I have yet to try)

I never thought I would be a blogger but I'm glad I tried it out. It took sometime to get used to it and now I can't stop. This is about the day to day excitements of being a mom, wife, daughter, friend, or just a plain woman doing her thing.


**Beware I may cuss, so if you think that I might offend you, don't read.
Thanks for reading. Have a nice day!**

May 16, 2010

sitting on the couch....

I'm feeling much better today, after 2 benadryl and a sudafed we finally BOTH went to bed around mid-night, and woke up around 9am when Spencer came home. So he went to bed and I'm up. I probably would have slept longer but someone didn't have his keys and of course when I opened the front door Hayden woke up.

I'm might go outside in a little bit and pick out some of the rocks out of the grass so when Spencer wakes up he can mow. The grass is getting a little tall (where its growing). I went out last night, when it cooled down some, and watered the grass to help it out. I'm gonna have to do that to the backyard tonight. I'm thinking every other night I'm gonna alternate watering the back and front yards. Speaking of backyard, I've gotta get out there and pick up trash. I don't know how but there is trash scattered all over. Plus I've got to find out if there are more holes that need to be filled.

No comments:

Post a Comment