Not to be confused with the Wine Company (which I have yet to try)

I never thought I would be a blogger but I'm glad I tried it out. It took sometime to get used to it and now I can't stop. This is about the day to day excitements of being a mom, wife, daughter, friend, or just a plain woman doing her thing.


**Beware I may cuss, so if you think that I might offend you, don't read.
Thanks for reading. Have a nice day!**

May 6, 2010

Burned

Wow, after working in the front yard on the damn patio I got sunburned. Guess that's what I get when I wear a spaghetti strap shirt. We will find out tomorrow how bad. All I know is after the shower I just took it made it pop out a little bit. Starting to feel it. It's a good thing that if I burn that it turns into a tan, but what I need is some color in my legs. They aren't as bad as they were. They used to blind people they were so white..lol.
That shower got me thinking, men's razors are so much better than women. They get closer and make your legs smooth. I ran out mine and Spencer picked up the wrong ones for his, luckily that they happened to fit on mine so close shave for muah.
As I was saying earlier, I was working outside and got sunburned. I was able to find a tarp so I moved all the concrete/gravel/rocks/dirt to the tarp. Needing to buy some SOD but gotta wait a little bit for that. After all of this is done, I DO NOT want to see another rock/pebble for at least a month. Since Spencer is working he isn't able to help me go through all these rocks so it's all up to me. Which is SOOOOOOOOO much fun. I'm just happy I'm almost done with it. I can soon start up on my garden, but first I want to get some grass growing.
Ouch, I'm starting to feel the burn. I would have Spencer put Aloe on my back but his ass past out already. I also would like to spend at least 5 minutes with him. (without the kid) but so far nothing. I was trying to get the kid to bed fast so maybe I lay next to him while he feel asleep but by the time I put Hayden to bed and walked through the door I heard snoring. So I came in here and decided to write you.
You know it's amazing, and kinda funny at the same time. I used not to be the writing type. But I guess now that I have nothing else to do, or I have something to write about that I "WANT" to write about, it's a little different.

No comments:

Post a Comment