Not to be confused with the Wine Company (which I have yet to try)

I never thought I would be a blogger but I'm glad I tried it out. It took sometime to get used to it and now I can't stop. This is about the day to day excitements of being a mom, wife, daughter, friend, or just a plain woman doing her thing.


**Beware I may cuss, so if you think that I might offend you, don't read.
Thanks for reading. Have a nice day!**

May 19, 2010

Choosy Mother Choose Jiff, who came up with this??

Choosy Mother Choose Jiff, who came up with this?? I keep on seeing the commercials for the peanut butter Jiff. I know it's just a commercial but still. How do they say that we choose Jiff, well happens to be that I have Peter Pan in the kitchen. Just my random thought for the day. You know before becoming a mom that thought never really crossed my mind. How do you know we all choose Jiff?

Busy, Busy for the day. Gotta vacuum, do the dishes, and possibly do some laundry. I know that I need to fold a few towels, and hang up some shirts. I horrible bout' folding the laundry. I've got no problem putting them in for wash and then the dryer. I just hate folding with a passion. Some mom's prefer to fold but no me.

No comments:

Post a Comment