Not to be confused with the Wine Company (which I have yet to try)

I never thought I would be a blogger but I'm glad I tried it out. It took sometime to get used to it and now I can't stop. This is about the day to day excitements of being a mom, wife, daughter, friend, or just a plain woman doing her thing.


**Beware I may cuss, so if you think that I might offend you, don't read.
Thanks for reading. Have a nice day!**

May 27, 2010

Wow

Ha Ha Ha, that's funny. The Bump thinks that I was actually talking to them. It may have been about a few of them, but ha! Hilarious! They are obviously reading my statements all wrong. I may have said some harsh comments, but seriously how can't you be that rude to a woman who is worried about her unborn children. When I was pregnant with Hayden I was scared of foods that I might eat. So I researched everything and asked my doctors all sorts of questions. Apparently they haven't watched those TLC or medical shows where doctors diagnose the wrong symptoms. If something is being either injected or taken from your body your worried about the effects that happen to your body. Even vitamins, even those don't all work. AKA: Dr. Oz!! Whatever, Ladies think what you want to think. I don't care anymore.

Past 3 days Spencer had to work over night so been sleeping with the dogs. But he's able to come home today and he wants to go out drinking. His buddies at work are all going out to the bar, with my parents being here we have a babysitter. So taking advantage while we can. Then back to the home parties. LOL. He's on his way home, and I am sooo making him take a shower before I hug him. I'll give him a kiss but I'm holding my breath. LOL. Then out to eat and get something in our stomachs before we go out.

No comments:

Post a Comment