Not to be confused with the Wine Company (which I have yet to try)

I never thought I would be a blogger but I'm glad I tried it out. It took sometime to get used to it and now I can't stop. This is about the day to day excitements of being a mom, wife, daughter, friend, or just a plain woman doing her thing.


**Beware I may cuss, so if you think that I might offend you, don't read.
Thanks for reading. Have a nice day!**

May 20, 2010

Thursday!!

Thursday.....that means Friday is right around the corner. Today has kinda of been a blah day. I've done as much as I can do in the house (cleaning and organizing wise) until Spencer comes home. Hopefully he gets home soon so we can mow the yard or I'm gonna have to do it tomorrow, and hopefully its a better day for him. He has a crappy day yesterday so I tried to make it better as much as possible. Momma wants some attention today.

Last week in a half it been all him and Hayden, I've been putting them before me. Which usually that's how it goes but spread the love a little bit. Considering Mother's Day wasn't all that I thought it was going to be, and I've done all the yard work without anyone's help. Spencer broke everything up with the sledge hammer but I could use some help with the clean up. Well, it's all cleaned up now so there's no point but it the matter of the fact. Having him come home KNOWING that I need his help and he goes and sits on the couch and watch t.v. without even asking what he could do, if there was something. Now, we just need to either wait for the grass to grow or buy some SOD.

I guess I feel neglected, or a word I can't think of right now. But the way Spencer's attitude he's been putting off towards me the past couple of weeks is like he resents me or feels embarrassed that I'm a stay at home mom. He keeps on asking me to get a job but every time I tell him I don't want to get a job because I want to go to school in August he gets pissed off at me. We've talked about it before but he just doesn't get the point. I don't want another P.O.S. job at a restaurant being a Hostess or a Waitress. I want to go to school get a degree so I can later get a job that will help support this family for when Spencer does get out of the Army he can go to school or whatever. I just want to know from him that I'm doing a good job at what I'm doing, that I don't embarrass him.

Wow, okay enough of that. I'm going to go see where Spencer is at, and ask him if I need to be cooking supper.

No comments:

Post a Comment