Not to be confused with the Wine Company (which I have yet to try)

I never thought I would be a blogger but I'm glad I tried it out. It took sometime to get used to it and now I can't stop. This is about the day to day excitements of being a mom, wife, daughter, friend, or just a plain woman doing her thing.


**Beware I may cuss, so if you think that I might offend you, don't read.
Thanks for reading. Have a nice day!**

May 8, 2010

Why?

Why are guys such dicks? Is it because they have dicks or is it in their genes? Or both? Here's the story. I wanted to go to the mall today JUST to walk around, wasn't expecting to buy anything cuz we gotta wait for next paycheck. Anywho, of course I'm gonna go to the mall and see stuff that I want/like but know there are times that I can't get it. Well Husband dearest started bitching saying, "I knew this was going to happen, I'm sorry I'm such a shit bag and can't provide for my family, and can't buy you anything you want". Well okay that was out of nowhere. So of course I'm going to get pissed off at him because he couldn't be happy for one"" little trip to the mall. So I hurried through the mall skipping all the stores I "WANTED" to go in and LOOK but and hurry to the car. Once we were in the parking lot away from everyone and their mom. (Day before Mother's Day) I told him "Thanks for the wonderful trip to the mall without any bitching and complaining, I had a great time". Probably not the thing to say but I had enough. Like I said, I knew we didn't have the money, and second he doesn't have to buy me anything every single day, third I didn't even ask for a damn thing.
So basically it was a kinda quiet, short answer car ride home. (30 minutes)

For Mother's Day I'm not expecting anything. All I want is everyone to be happy, no yelling, screaming, bitching, complaining, dogs behaving, husband smiling, child not throwing a temper tantrum every 30 minutes, no one bleeding, getting sick, or dying, no one breaking anything (furniture/appliances and body parts), no unexpected horrifying calls from family members or solicitors, cable not freezing, house not burning to the ground, no one shoving anything up their nose, ears, or butt,...........
Bascially don't do anything......

So far my weekend for Mother's Day isn't leading up to anything good.

No comments:

Post a Comment