Not to be confused with the Wine Company (which I have yet to try)

I never thought I would be a blogger but I'm glad I tried it out. It took sometime to get used to it and now I can't stop. This is about the day to day excitements of being a mom, wife, daughter, friend, or just a plain woman doing her thing.


**Beware I may cuss, so if you think that I might offend you, don't read.
Thanks for reading. Have a nice day!**

May 10, 2010

They need me.....

(This was supposed to be posted 2 hours ago but Blogger was messing up)

As my mom would say either we are really clean or really dirty. We have at least 3 maybe 4 loads of laundry. I loved having a day off but, "What would these boys do if they didn't have me?" They trashed the house, and left me a mountain of clothes and dirty dishes in the sink and dishwasher that Spencer forgot to start.
I already swept and moped the bathroom and kitchen floor, did the trash, a load of laundry and of course started the dishwasher. I still need to finish that and also go to Wal-mart and get more pull-ups for Hayden. He has maybe one or two left. So like I said, "What would they do without me?"

Earlier I was flipping through blogs and found this blog that someone was using coupons for everything. I'm not a fan of coupons but after I noticed how much she saved by changing her grocery bill from $300 to $167 I think I might join the coupon clan. I am going to become a coupon clipper/saver. Try it out for 3 months and see how much I save. And if it works out for the money I will keep at it. Especially during this economy now.
The economy isn't as bad as it was a couple months ago. Well that's why me and Spencer took advantage of the First Home Buyers credit. Still waiting on that though. Sent it off the 1st of April and here it is mid-May. The IRS is moving super super super slow!!

You know I've gotta get off this computer and get moving before Hayden needs another pull-up.

No comments:

Post a Comment