Not to be confused with the Wine Company (which I have yet to try)

I never thought I would be a blogger but I'm glad I tried it out. It took sometime to get used to it and now I can't stop. This is about the day to day excitements of being a mom, wife, daughter, friend, or just a plain woman doing her thing.


**Beware I may cuss, so if you think that I might offend you, don't read.
Thanks for reading. Have a nice day!**

May 26, 2010

Research and Examine

Always look and examine toys. My mom bought Hayden a car parking lot. It was mainly to go with his Hot Wheels, but not made for Hot Wheels. Well, obviously the toy was cheaply made. We got it put together and by the same night he'd broken most of the attachments off. Sometimes buying the most expensive toys pay off in the long run. But at least he still has a nice collection of toys cars to play with.
I took my parents to the museum today and Hayden looked at some of the statues made of wax, and wasn't sure about them. He was trying to figure out if they were real or fake people. Well when I was doing those school field trips to wax museums and such they actually freaked me out a little bit too. I knew that they were fake but I was always afraid they would jump out and attack me or something. Still a little bit now, on some of them.
So far with my parents here has been very relaxing. I'm able to wash dishes, vacuum, laundry, etc. a lot faster...lol. Well, with the dogs I throw them outside anyways, but with Hayden I'm usually stop what I'm doing and tell him to stop, behave, pick this up, do this, etc. Now, I'm just saying Grandma hold on to him real quick so I can do this. And then I'm done.

Well, a couple months ago I was complaining about not having any rain. Well, since then I've gotten rain. Don't worry I'm not going to be complaining anytime soon. We've got rain day after day...hopefully now we can get some sun. To dry the ground a little bit. Well after my parents leave I've gotta get out in the front and get some more rocks. Since it rained the ground and dirt flattened/washed away so get the rocks will be easier, OR wait till we get some money and I can just build a flower garden over it. First I'm going to be needing a cutter attachment because right now the cutter drain flows right into the flower bed (aka dirt) so I've had to remove a brick to let the water drain.

No comments:

Post a Comment