Not to be confused with the Wine Company (which I have yet to try)

I never thought I would be a blogger but I'm glad I tried it out. It took sometime to get used to it and now I can't stop. This is about the day to day excitements of being a mom, wife, daughter, friend, or just a plain woman doing her thing.


**Beware I may cuss, so if you think that I might offend you, don't read.
Thanks for reading. Have a nice day!**

May 18, 2010

Maggots and Flies

Okay First Off I would like to state that I am a clean person and any kind of dirt drives me nuts. Earlier I picked up a piece of paper that the husband dropped and under it there were maggots. Ya, I know ewww...that's what I thought. I got pissed off too, cuz I knew it was from those damn flies that keep flying in. And as I continue to clean up those nasty things and the floor I find more...under the trash can and under the dogs bowl. Gross!! So I grabbed the husband and told him to take everything out into the back and hose it down. Well, after I finished sweeping the floor I ended up hosing it down, and Spencer mopped. Kinda worked out I guess.
So now I'm going to be getting a trash can to go under the sink and find something waterproof to go under the dog bowl. And now, I feel gross like something is crawling on me. You know like those CSI shows. Ewwww.., great now I'm going to be paranoid and watch where I step when I go into the kitchen.

But other than little disgusting adventure everything else today has been good. Spencer only had to go into work today for only 3 hours. (root canal) I wanted to sleep in today and I tried to give Spencer a hint since he's had multiple sleep in days and I didn't get to on Mother's Day. But guess he didn't get that point. Hayden was crawling up in bed and I kept on rolling over and Spencer rolled over a second after. Ugh. Guess I'll get at least one day when my parents come Saturday.
Oh, ya, don't think I've talked bout' that. My parents and my brother are coming in this Saturday around 2ish, and stay a week. Spencer won't be spending most of the time with us. He is going to be able to see them 4 out of the 7 and half days that they are going to be here. A lot better than last time they came to see us. He only got to see him for a day. Not sure yet on what we are going to be doing but I know 1 of those days me and mom are going out for a girls day. Mom is missing her shopping partner and I am too. Maybe the Rose Garden that I'm still trying to figure out where that's at. A lot of eating out, Hayden has a list of places to eat thanks to restaurant commercials on T.V.

No comments:

Post a Comment