Not to be confused with the Wine Company (which I have yet to try)

I never thought I would be a blogger but I'm glad I tried it out. It took sometime to get used to it and now I can't stop. This is about the day to day excitements of being a mom, wife, daughter, friend, or just a plain woman doing her thing.


**Beware I may cuss, so if you think that I might offend you, don't read.
Thanks for reading. Have a nice day!**

May 15, 2010

SiCk

Ugh, last night was ridiculous. We went to Spencer's buddies place for a BBQ and some drinks. Well after telling Spencer not to drink to much he ended up mixing too many drinks and he ended up sleeping on the bathroom floor. I'm actually kinda used to sleeping by myself so nothing new. Men!, they never listen. Oh, well, guess you gotta learn by doing sometimes. We got home around 1, Hayden past out on the way home, and Spencer past out on the floor shortly after getting home, but me, I didn't get to go to sleep until 2:30 and then I had to wake up before 7 to wake Spencer up so he can go to work. Which I ended up having to wake Hayden up and drive him to work. The only thing productive I've got out of waking up early was getting the groceries done, so I can relax.

So with 4 hours of sleep, I feel like crap, my head feels like it's going to pop and my nose is stuffy.
So no chores, no laundry, no dishes, no cooking (just microwave), watching t.v., sitting on my ass, NOTHING. At least until I get rid of my headache.

(pause)

Yay!, someone came by and took a pile of rocks. And told me where I can take the rest. Almost rid of them. Now just gotta wait for Spencer to come home and I can take the truck over there. Well nothing else for now.

No comments:

Post a Comment