Not to be confused with the Wine Company (which I have yet to try)

I never thought I would be a blogger but I'm glad I tried it out. It took sometime to get used to it and now I can't stop. This is about the day to day excitements of being a mom, wife, daughter, friend, or just a plain woman doing her thing.


**Beware I may cuss, so if you think that I might offend you, don't read.
Thanks for reading. Have a nice day!**

May 4, 2010

Another day...

Went to the doctor today for the follow up on the Vitamin D test. Everything came out fine and normal, they just blamed my dizziness on really bad allergies. Ya, ok?....whatever. They were trying to tell me that allergies can lead to fatigue, which can lead to dizziness. So, if that's the case why haven't I had this before. But apparently my ALL my blood tests came out fine so the only thing I can go on it allergies.
On another note, husband is working late so I'm catching up on recorded shows. All today I spent cleaning and construction in the front yard. I had Spencer do construction work on the patio (poorly done) by taking the sledge hammer to it, and now I'm cleaning up the mess. Yay Me! LOL But it will come out so pretty when its done.
Now off to bed, cuz I'm not even paying attention to my shows. And the screen is fading. Nite

No comments:

Post a Comment