Not to be confused with the Wine Company (which I have yet to try)

I never thought I would be a blogger but I'm glad I tried it out. It took sometime to get used to it and now I can't stop. This is about the day to day excitements of being a mom, wife, daughter, friend, or just a plain woman doing her thing.


**Beware I may cuss, so if you think that I might offend you, don't read.
Thanks for reading. Have a nice day!**

April 30, 2010

Colour Confidential


This Lady Right Here

Jane Lockhart

She is/has helped figure out what color to use in the Living Room

Right now she is a saint....so to speak.

Using her color wheel helped me figure out what I'm going to use for wall color, floor color(rug), and accessories like curtains, art, pictures, etc.

Since I already have a green ceramic/marble fire place (i'm not sure what it is), I'm going to use GREEN as the Curtain and Art inspiration, I have wood furniture (Couch, china cabinet, and hopefully a coffee table soon) so I have BROWN and last but not least. The wall color. I still want it to be light and airy in the room so I have chosen a yellow, tanish color for the wall.
Now the colors have not been bought yet, and they have not been told to the Husband because he's at work.
I am hoping that I can use the Colour Wheel for the kitchen and the bathroom. I'm wanting a blue color for the bathroom. And the kitchen "should" be easy since the living room leads to the kitchen. I will def. post pictures up as soon as we start decorating. Hopefully soon, because my busy hands are bored and ready to get busy. So keeps looking the other page for the pictures.

No comments:

Post a Comment