Not to be confused with the Wine Company (which I have yet to try)

I never thought I would be a blogger but I'm glad I tried it out. It took sometime to get used to it and now I can't stop. This is about the day to day excitements of being a mom, wife, daughter, friend, or just a plain woman doing her thing.


**Beware I may cuss, so if you think that I might offend you, don't read.
Thanks for reading. Have a nice day!**

April 3, 2010

Easter Eve


Today was fun. Met some new people Ashley and Tyler. They just arrived to the company and Ashley and I went out and about. Show her around. That was fun. The boys went paintball. We watched them towards the end. We just want to see them get hit. LOL. I know, I'm mean...lol.
Spencer got paint all over his butt , mainly cuz of sliding around a lot. He's going to have bruises in maybe 1 place if not 2.

Then came home and colored the eggs that I boiled this morning. So we can hid them tomorrow. Hayden is going to have soooo much fun, I can't wait. Hayden enjoyed last year but each year he gets older he will enjoy it more. Also not going to put much candy in the eggs as I want, since he is 2.

Made a cake 2 hours ago so I can frost it in the morning. Having Ashley and Tyler and 2 other people over tomorrow for Easter. BBQ, and such. Oh also gave Hayden some chalk. I started out having more fun than Hayden, but he ended up having a blast that when it was time to eat he was not happy. LOL.

No comments:

Post a Comment