Not to be confused with the Wine Company (which I have yet to try)

I never thought I would be a blogger but I'm glad I tried it out. It took sometime to get used to it and now I can't stop. This is about the day to day excitements of being a mom, wife, daughter, friend, or just a plain woman doing her thing.


**Beware I may cuss, so if you think that I might offend you, don't read.
Thanks for reading. Have a nice day!**

April 2, 2010

Morning

it was cute and funny...this morning Hayden came and crawled in bed with us.

Spencer: Whatcha, doing?
Hayden: Momma!
Me: You just want to cuddle with mama, huh?
Hayden: Yeah
Spencer: Hey, your stealing away my cuddling
Me: Tell daddy, ha ha!
Hayden: **smacks dad in the forehead**
Me: *laughing my ass off*
Spencer: What was that for?
Hayden: My mama
Me: *still laughing ass off*
Spencer: *weird look on face*

I just thought that was soo funny I had to share that with y'all.
After all of that it took 5 minutes of telling him to tell daddy sorry.

Well trying to get the Hubs to do anything this morning is a pain in the butt. He's supposed to be taking the car in to get the brakes re-done, and then after that we are supposed to go grocery shopping for Easter. If he doesn't leave withing the next hour, I'm taking my car and going shopping without him. Hoping that I won't have to go by myself, I would like some help picking out the BBQ he's going to be cooking Sunday. Sunday should be fun. I can't wait to see Hayden's face with all the eggs.
Oh, and tomorrow (Sat.) finally got someone to mow our front yard without having to go into contract, also have someone coming out looking at our Master Bath. (Ya, the one with the green striped wallpaper)
I entered us into a contest to win a bathroom makeover, and they have to look at our bathroom to see if we qualify. I hope we do. What do you think? I know there's ugly bathrooms out there but come on.
Okay, so I'm going to get dressed now. And go beat my husband to get him moving.

No comments:

Post a Comment