Not to be confused with the Wine Company (which I have yet to try)

I never thought I would be a blogger but I'm glad I tried it out. It took sometime to get used to it and now I can't stop. This is about the day to day excitements of being a mom, wife, daughter, friend, or just a plain woman doing her thing.


**Beware I may cuss, so if you think that I might offend you, don't read.
Thanks for reading. Have a nice day!**

April 9, 2010

The same ol'

Well didn't get around to taking a picture of the food...it looked soo yummy I wanted to eat it. I'll do it next time..cuz I'm soo cooking it again. Today, gotta take the little one to the doctor. He has been feeling sick past couple days and yesterday he ran a 100.4 fever...ugh. Soo off to the doctor we go. We ended up breaking it but you can never be too careful.
Well Spencers butt seems to be getting better but I can't really love on him like I want to. I was going to lay with him last night on the couch but on his torso and he said I was pushing down on his butt....ugh! I wanted to give him some of the leftover meds. I still had stashed away from after I had Hayden. Yah I know, 2 years ago but they work and they are still good. But he didn't want to take them..sooo. His sick call doc. said that he couldn't run for a while but didn't give him anything for the pain.
Still waiting for an email from my mom, she was supposed to send me the flight plans for next month. They are coming to visit and stay a week. Hello Babysitter!..LOL Gotta get the guest room in tact by next month...right now it's still filled with a few boxes. Needing to get something, futon, daybed for them to sleep on. I mean air mattresses could work but ya.
Well I hear the hubs working in kitchen I guess I better go help him before he complains...lol

No comments:

Post a Comment