Not to be confused with the Wine Company (which I have yet to try)

I never thought I would be a blogger but I'm glad I tried it out. It took sometime to get used to it and now I can't stop. This is about the day to day excitements of being a mom, wife, daughter, friend, or just a plain woman doing her thing.


**Beware I may cuss, so if you think that I might offend you, don't read.
Thanks for reading. Have a nice day!**

April 8, 2010

Food!!

I can't believe it. The best yet. Well I think anyways. We will see what Spencer thinks when he gets home. I make Honey Cajun Pork Chops w/ bone. Don't worry I'll cut off the bone for Hayden. Oh ya with rice. LOL.
Not to worried about the rice. I tasted the pork chops, OMG!. sooooo good. It's in the microwave staying warm...hoping the hubbs will be home soon. All I know is I'm going to taking a pic of my food later. I know I'm weird
**jeopardy music playing**
LOL.

well it's def. better than what I had for lunch I thought I was going to barf....I tried something new...one of those packaged noodles...(not Ramen) but something I threw away the box...but never going to get that again...

Poor Hayden he's getting sick with all this pollen....it's supposed to rain today but looks like tonight or early in the morning....all I know is I never wanted it to rain before so much.....all this pollen needs to be washed away....surprisingly I haven't got sick....i've had some sneezing but nothing to what it should be...maybe cuz I've been stuck inside the house all week ...ehh...going to be making a doctors appt. for him tho.

Oh ya!, Spencer jumped yesterday and the wind blew him a little bit and he landed on his tail bone...so he had to lay on his stomach when he came home...and if my memory serves me right he had to sleep like that. My poor baby.

No comments:

Post a Comment