Not to be confused with the Wine Company (which I have yet to try)

I never thought I would be a blogger but I'm glad I tried it out. It took sometime to get used to it and now I can't stop. This is about the day to day excitements of being a mom, wife, daughter, friend, or just a plain woman doing her thing.


**Beware I may cuss, so if you think that I might offend you, don't read.
Thanks for reading. Have a nice day!**

April 16, 2010

It's been a while...

Okay I haven't been on in a while. I'm needing to do some laundry and finish off the dishes. Probably need to vacuum too. I might need to go to the Dollar Store and pick up some gloves so I can clean up the weeds and stuff in the front. Maybe I can get Spencer moving to go with me when he wakes up. He has CQ yesterday, so he's sleeping it off now. Along with Hayden, he's been getting into trouble lately. I had to put a lock on the fridge, and I'm going to have to either move the silverware drawer or put a lock on that too. He's getting too smart!! Ahhh!

Great now I want some bacon...I'm watching T.V. and they are talking about bacon. Dang. I just might have to go cook me some.
Oh speaking of cooking, the other night I cooked the Honey Cajun Pork Chops again. It was sooo good! I, of course, forgot to take a picture of it. Oh well, I still have lots of time to take a picture of it.

No comments:

Post a Comment