Not to be confused with the Wine Company (which I have yet to try)

I never thought I would be a blogger but I'm glad I tried it out. It took sometime to get used to it and now I can't stop. This is about the day to day excitements of being a mom, wife, daughter, friend, or just a plain woman doing her thing.


**Beware I may cuss, so if you think that I might offend you, don't read.
Thanks for reading. Have a nice day!**

April 23, 2010

3 years today!

Today is Mine and Spencer's 3rd Wedding Anniversary! I'm hoping to go out somewhere and eat. I mean I don't mind staying at home tonight but a nice dinner out would be nice.

Well I had some blood work done this week. Again. Anyways...no pregnancy. And they still can't figure out why I'm getting dizzy. So, they took 2 more tubes of blood and is going to run a Vitamin D test, that's going to take 2 weeks to process Back to doc. in 2 weeks. As for not seeing Aunt Flo...they aren't too worried about that....dang military doctors. All they did was look at me from the outside. My doctor in Houston, would do a pelvic exam, etc. He would bring out the big guns. What if my dizziness is related to me not having a period, huh? Oh, well, lets see what this blood test comes out with and we will go from there.
As for Aunt Flo, I was cramping a bit a couple days so maybe it's on it ugly way. But this time I actually want it to come. Hurry up and start over. Considering that I haven't had one since Feb., I just don't want to take after my mother and get her woman troubles. Sorry Mom, love you but this time I want something after Dad.

No comments:

Post a Comment