Not to be confused with the Wine Company (which I have yet to try)

I never thought I would be a blogger but I'm glad I tried it out. It took sometime to get used to it and now I can't stop. This is about the day to day excitements of being a mom, wife, daughter, friend, or just a plain woman doing her thing.


**Beware I may cuss, so if you think that I might offend you, don't read.
Thanks for reading. Have a nice day!**

April 6, 2010

Bored...

Easter was a blast...only Ashley and Tyler came...the other two stood us up. Oh, well. A&T brought some egg salad...and we cooked everything else. Well Spencer BBQ'd the ribs, steak, hamburgers and ham. I know it sounds like a lot of food but it saves later. Lunch!! (for a week if you freeze it)
All I know is Hayden had fun hunting for eggs. He wanted to keep doing it but also play with his chalk at the same time so we took turns back and forth.

Well, Spencer was happy that he had a 4 day, so back to work today. He's jumping tomorrow but we will see if I go watch. Last time I went out there to watch him, it took me 30 minutes to find the damn place. Well since I know where it's at maybe I might be able to find it better. I dunno, we will see.
This isn't him, but close enough. I couldn't find a picture that would turn out. Guess maybe I need to go and watch to take more pictures...LOL.



No comments:

Post a Comment