Not to be confused with the Wine Company (which I have yet to try)

I never thought I would be a blogger but I'm glad I tried it out. It took sometime to get used to it and now I can't stop. This is about the day to day excitements of being a mom, wife, daughter, friend, or just a plain woman doing her thing.


**Beware I may cuss, so if you think that I might offend you, don't read.
Thanks for reading. Have a nice day!**

March 27, 2010

Payday is almost here and hopefully I can get some stuff for the house. Little things at least. I've gotta do something. Lol. Not really anything to talk about. Stuff right now is calm..and relaxing. They way they should be. But I fear that something sneaky and unexpected is going to pop its ugly head up and throw everything out of balance.
Well, I should get off and spend some time with the hubby since it's Saturday and he's off. When the little one wakes up from his nap I've gotta go to Wal-mart and get some wipes. 2 left..OH NO!!

No comments:

Post a Comment