Not to be confused with the Wine Company (which I have yet to try)

I never thought I would be a blogger but I'm glad I tried it out. It took sometime to get used to it and now I can't stop. This is about the day to day excitements of being a mom, wife, daughter, friend, or just a plain woman doing her thing.


**Beware I may cuss, so if you think that I might offend you, don't read.
Thanks for reading. Have a nice day!**

March 23, 2010

hmmmm,.....food

So I was waiting for hubby to finish cooking...his night to cook....i love everyday we take turns to cook....keep less meaningfulanyways...I waiting and it was sooo cute...how the dogs looked and watched his every move making sure he doesn't drop something. I had to take a picture of it. Rebecca, my lab, she was so funny. I was calling her name and she just kept on staring.


Eventually today I've gotta get some pictures hung up on some walls. It seems so bare. I want to wait though on some of the wall cuz I don't know if we are going to keep furniture there or not. But at least I can get some on the hallways and such. Not putting any in the kitchen cuz as soon as the tax refund comes in. We are re-doing the kitchen. Painting, new appliances and such. You can look into the other page to check up on the renovations.

No comments:

Post a Comment