Not to be confused with the Wine Company (which I have yet to try)

I never thought I would be a blogger but I'm glad I tried it out. It took sometime to get used to it and now I can't stop. This is about the day to day excitements of being a mom, wife, daughter, friend, or just a plain woman doing her thing.


**Beware I may cuss, so if you think that I might offend you, don't read.
Thanks for reading. Have a nice day!**

March 23, 2010

Time to waste

I just thought...more than likely thou....how many mom's hate putting on fitted sheet on a toddlers bed? Well I wouldn't say had as in dislike. It's worse than putting one on our Queen/King beds. LOL.
Today it just seems like it's going really slow. I even TRIED to watch a movie to help it go faster but I just got bored with it. I would take my little one on a walk but it's to windy and I would go walk around the mall, but no gas in the car to get me there. I know, your probably thinking go fill it up. Well, till the 1st there's no money in the account, well enough. Oh, the life of moving into a new house and waiting for the next pay check.
Oh well, as soon as we get paid, go do the amendment to our taxes and then go shopping for stuff to do. I'm just a girl who loves to keep her hands busy, decorate, sew, cook, etc. I guess you would call me one of those wives who is called a home maker. LOL.

No comments:

Post a Comment