Not to be confused with the Wine Company (which I have yet to try)

I never thought I would be a blogger but I'm glad I tried it out. It took sometime to get used to it and now I can't stop. This is about the day to day excitements of being a mom, wife, daughter, friend, or just a plain woman doing her thing.


**Beware I may cuss, so if you think that I might offend you, don't read.
Thanks for reading. Have a nice day!**

March 10, 2010

Rambling

alrighty...waiting for the husband to come home...probally last entry for the night. Gotta start supper..even thou it is 6pm..a little late..but not really. I don't know I'm just ramlbing

Since I tried something new for supper yesterday I kinda figured I stick to something simple and lazy. Hamburger helper. LOL. Plus I don't want to spend much time cooking. I've got a headache and need something soon. Just gotta get Hayden to help me out on picking out which box.

I need to make a doctors appointment tomorrow. Hopefully I'll be able to get in easily. I've been getting dizzy and almost blacking out. I either get up to fast, or my body is missing some kind of nutrients. Something. I just need to figure out what's going on. I'm just afraid of it getting worse and have me driving, especially with Hayden in the car. Possible stress. But like I said I don't want it to get worse.

No comments:

Post a Comment