Not to be confused with the Wine Company (which I have yet to try)

I never thought I would be a blogger but I'm glad I tried it out. It took sometime to get used to it and now I can't stop. This is about the day to day excitements of being a mom, wife, daughter, friend, or just a plain woman doing her thing.


**Beware I may cuss, so if you think that I might offend you, don't read.
Thanks for reading. Have a nice day!**

March 18, 2010

New House w/ sutff to do

Okay, I finally had a chance to get back on here. Well, we got everything moved into the house, cable/net turned on (of course), and but 4 boxes emptied because the bookshelf in the uhaul. Almost broke the washing machine, but I had to call the plumber and appliance repair guy out. Unfortuntally it almost cost me and arm and a leg. But got it fixed and did the 5+ loads of laundry.
Well on better news.
My little man is sooo happy that he has a backyard, and a bigger house. I'm happy too I was able to put his daily snack on an actual table instead of a box and a t.v. stand. 2-3 months of boxes taking up space is no more.

This is the first St. Patty's that I really didn't celebrate. I did wear green but didn't decorate cuz you know I got a house.

This is funny, I'm watching Dr. Oz recordings and he's talking about the Ten Commandments of Weight Loss. Well, he's saying that I can't eat meat from animal with 4 legs more than once a week. Well......hmmm.......we will see about that. Sorry but I eat meat. Sorry I just think this episode is funny.

Well I need to end this entry. Got some stuff to do. Like getting rid of those boxes.

No comments:

Post a Comment