Not to be confused with the Wine Company (which I have yet to try)

I never thought I would be a blogger but I'm glad I tried it out. It took sometime to get used to it and now I can't stop. This is about the day to day excitements of being a mom, wife, daughter, friend, or just a plain woman doing her thing.


**Beware I may cuss, so if you think that I might offend you, don't read.
Thanks for reading. Have a nice day!**

March 10, 2010

Spending Time

Hey Guys!
Well watching Dr. Oz right now, while also trying to figure out what Hayden is doing in the other room by listening.

Well didn't seem to work very well. He ended up in the fridge. Which I thought the gate to the kitchen was closed. Oh well, got him his cheese and he's now hiding behind the couch to keep it from the dogs. Smart kid...lol.

Anyways. Okay well, good news. We are signing for the house on Friday. And this time it's final. Spencer called our realtor and loan agent like every 2-3 hours to make sure that they had all the paperwork, and information that they needed. Ugh, they have to every piece of info. which is a pain in the ass. But soooo glad that this stuff is almost over. I went ahead and reserved a uhaul too. Which I'm thankful I don't have to do any heavy lifting this time either. Spencer is having his Army buddies working for beer.
Which Spencer also thinks we are going to be having a kegger the beginning of April. Ya, well, we will see about that. I want a few things done to the house before bringing people into it.
We need a new (bigger) fridge, a new stove, and a new dish washer. Plus other stuff.

I just can't wait for me to get started on the decorating.

No comments:

Post a Comment