Not to be confused with the Wine Company (which I have yet to try)

I never thought I would be a blogger but I'm glad I tried it out. It took sometime to get used to it and now I can't stop. This is about the day to day excitements of being a mom, wife, daughter, friend, or just a plain woman doing her thing.


**Beware I may cuss, so if you think that I might offend you, don't read.
Thanks for reading. Have a nice day!**

March 11, 2010

Before Bed

So I was watching House on T.V. last night and House said "Oh..My..God".
Well, can you guess who repeated that same sentence....Yup...my busy 2 year old. And is now running around the apartment this morning saying it. So cute. But getting annoying. LOL.

Okay well, I've got to make this entry short, or at least try. In less than 2 hours we will be signing for our First House!! OMG I can't wait. I need to get dressed and then Hayden dressed and finsh up as much packing as I can.

I will not be able to get back on until Monday or Tuesday. I'm not sure. But if I have the chance I will save it to my computer and you can read it later.

But for now. Later.

No comments:

Post a Comment