Not to be confused with the Wine Company (which I have yet to try)

I never thought I would be a blogger but I'm glad I tried it out. It took sometime to get used to it and now I can't stop. This is about the day to day excitements of being a mom, wife, daughter, friend, or just a plain woman doing her thing.


**Beware I may cuss, so if you think that I might offend you, don't read.
Thanks for reading. Have a nice day!**

May 5, 2010

In need of rain...

Well had to go out and water the backyard...just looked soo dry and cracky. If that makes sense, lol. Front yard looks fine, but I guess that since we've kept the dogs back there most of the time and we've only mowed it once I guess I can understand why it's taking a breather on growing. Well, after the mowing we happened to discover that the neighbor's tree happened to pollinate our yard and we now have 2 trees growing. One of the trees is growing against the fence so I'm waiting for it to get a little bigger and I'm going to re-plant it in the front yard. Spread the love...lol. Or green. The front patio construction is going good I guess..didn't work on it today I will def. get out there tomorrow and pick up some more rocks. I 'm glad I found a place that would take the debris because we have so much gravel, rocks, dirt and the unsightly chicken wire. Who would have thought on using chicken wire to lay down concrete. Well it's almost done. Thank goodness. I'm ready to start my little garden in the front.
It's 11pm and hubby is in bed and that's the most I've seen him since Monday. Working long hours again. Sometimes I just can't understand the Army but this is how it's going to bed for the next 5 years so gotta live with it. Night everyone. See ya'll in the morning.

No comments:

Post a Comment