Not to be confused with the Wine Company (which I have yet to try)

I never thought I would be a blogger but I'm glad I tried it out. It took sometime to get used to it and now I can't stop. This is about the day to day excitements of being a mom, wife, daughter, friend, or just a plain woman doing her thing.


**Beware I may cuss, so if you think that I might offend you, don't read.
Thanks for reading. Have a nice day!**

May 13, 2010

A little grumpy

Grrr...i'm tired, sick, achy, bitchy, etc. you got the point. Well after Spencer gave everything he had to me and Hayden we are all kinda in the dumps. I was well enough today though to work out in the front yard. Wow! That big bush that's in the front up against the house....is finally gone!! YAY! After 3-4 hours or more of chopping, pulling, digging, threatening to burn it (LOL) finally got it up. It took 30 minutes of bitching and complaining to Spencer to help me after I asked him to BEFORE he even came home. Well, got his help and couldn't have done it without him, well I could just would have taken longer. Also got all those rocks/dirt off the tarp and into Spencers truck. Thankfully that only took 2 hours to do, a lot faster than I thought.
Also got an email from someone to come by and take the rocks/dirt off our hands. Thanks to the Ad I put up on Craigslist. Craigslist is my new best friend...lol. This whole project is just a pain in the ass!! I will be soooooooooo happy when all of the construction will be done, and I can get started planting flowers and such. Just nothing with giant roots. Spencer just thinks that I'm trying to do everything at once. Which in a way I am but the only thing I did yesterday was go through dirt and pick out the rocks, and today we dug up a tree/bush. Sometimes I don't know what he wants because one day he complains that I'm not doing enough for the house and then the next day he says I'm doing to much. MAKE UP YOUR MIND!! Ahhhhhh!!!!

On another note. Wasn't able to go out for Mexican food today, but definitely tomorrow....or else! Just kidding....sorta. We were wrong on PayDay so that's why. Well Spencer is past out I probably should be too, I only got up because my back was hurting. Didn't get that back massage I was promised....grrrr. I never do. I'm starting to live with it, that when he promises something ...I'm not gonna get it. SO whatever. Anyways I need to go to bed. Night!

No comments:

Post a Comment