Not to be confused with the Wine Company (which I have yet to try)

I never thought I would be a blogger but I'm glad I tried it out. It took sometime to get used to it and now I can't stop. This is about the day to day excitements of being a mom, wife, daughter, friend, or just a plain woman doing her thing.


**Beware I may cuss, so if you think that I might offend you, don't read.
Thanks for reading. Have a nice day!**

May 12, 2010

Germs!

Well nothing really important happened today. I went and picked my prescription for Vitamin D tablets today from post, plus get a copy of my test results for my own records. I wanted to talk to my doctor and ask why I got lied to last week, but they were doing construction on the building and it was a mad house in there.
I woke up this morning by a lady wanting to take my garden rocks. (Craigslist Ad.) Thank goodness she came by and got it, she saved so much labor on my part. I was able to dig some dirt out and transfer it to the back and fill in MORE holes that the dogs have dug, and also water and put down weed killer in the back. I still have more work to do in the front walkway but it will work for tonight.
To top it off Spencer got me sick, and Hayden. Me a soree throat and stuffy nose, and Hayden a runny nose and cough. YAY FOR GERMS!! Benadryl is needed to be bought tomorrow.
Other than that, I am done for the night. Plus Spencer wants to know about the blog and I'm pretty sure he wants to read it. HI Babe Love You
Night!

No comments:

Post a Comment