Not to be confused with the Wine Company (which I have yet to try)

I never thought I would be a blogger but I'm glad I tried it out. It took sometime to get used to it and now I can't stop. This is about the day to day excitements of being a mom, wife, daughter, friend, or just a plain woman doing her thing.


**Beware I may cuss, so if you think that I might offend you, don't read.
Thanks for reading. Have a nice day!**

May 21, 2010

Soooo........

Well, today went sorta fast. I had to take Spencer his phone charger this morning because he wanted to play games on it this morning and ran down the battery. Next Paycheck I will be buying him a car charger. Came home, watched my shows, did a load of laundry, and went outside and took down those eagles on the posts.
Now I am bored, planned on watching a movie or t.v. or something with Spencer but his ass couldn't stay awake for 5 minutes so I could load the dishwasher. And I'm not even close to going to bed. Weird, I know. Sooo, ya.
My parents and my brother are flying in tomorrow afternoon-ish. Hopefully I can get Spencer to mow the yard. If not I will be going out there and do it myself. 11:30-12 I will get out there if it looks like he's not doing anything. When he came home today, I told him I cleaned up the front and backyard so nothing would tear up the lawn mower and he would step in dog poo, he was like thanks for telling me to get to work. Well, yes, it was a hint, but I wasn't saying right then and there. He still didn't do it and went to change into PJ's. Sooo like I said, I'll mow in the morning.
On another note. Obama has screwed us again. That whole health care plan he thinks will change the world. Whatever. Loads of BULL SHIT. Spencer told me last night that because of him, our health care is going down. If I go off-post to a doctor more than 3 times in 6 months or something like that, we would have to pay out of pocket. But we can go to post as many times we want. Well, doctor appointments are no problem, excluding dentist. E.R. is pay out of pocket, and duh, dentist. But still. Obama needs to think before he makes choices. Isn't that what we are trying to teach our children?? Apparently his mother/father forgot that subject.

No comments:

Post a Comment