Not to be confused with the Wine Company (which I have yet to try)

I never thought I would be a blogger but I'm glad I tried it out. It took sometime to get used to it and now I can't stop. This is about the day to day excitements of being a mom, wife, daughter, friend, or just a plain woman doing her thing.


**Beware I may cuss, so if you think that I might offend you, don't read.
Thanks for reading. Have a nice day!**

June 2, 2010

rain rain and oh did i mention rain

Well i was able to take a quick walk around the block with Hayden before it started pouring down AGAIN.....all week its supposed to be raining and Spencer is pissed....he is at work till Fri. and all of it is outside. He calls it fielding but a better way to describe it would be like Survival Man crossed with camping. Of course if I would to say camping in front of him he'd yell at me for calling it camping. LOL..Whatever. Anyways. Looks like a pizza/soda and movies with Hayden tonight. Hayden isnt too happy about the thunder though and don't blame him. A couple of thunders ago the power went out, but like just for a second. It was more like a light switch when kids are playing with it.

Like I said to someone earlier, "April Shower brings May flowers.....Not April Flowers brings May and June Showers". Also said, that Mother Nature is having a PMS moment.
My backyard looks like a have a stream running across the fence, and the street is getting there. But sadly, I'm used to it. I'm from Houston so I'm used to standing knee deep in water and know how to deal with it. These NC people are freaking out over a sprinkle. Ha! Paaleeasee!!
No but seriously this is another reason why I'm glad I moved away from Houston. To be away from the rain. Enough already. I would like some sun, or at least a sun behind the clouds. But no rain. Weird I know a couple of posts ago I was wanting rain but now...I think we've had enough. I can water my plants now.

Speaking of plants. The front yard construction is actually doing good. The rain is actually helping on this part. Washing away some dirt,sand, mud, little rocks. So now I can get to the bigger rocks I've left behind. Once we get our tax refund, we plan on getting some dirt/SOD and placing in down and getting some plants and putting them in the door way. I am so glad the hard part is done, well for up against the house. We still need to get the pillars and fencing down. The fencing should be easy, but the driveway pillars, ugh! I'll just wait till a day I'm pissed off and need something to hit or destroy. LOL I'll teach that brick!


No comments:

Post a Comment