Not to be confused with the Wine Company (which I have yet to try)

I never thought I would be a blogger but I'm glad I tried it out. It took sometime to get used to it and now I can't stop. This is about the day to day excitements of being a mom, wife, daughter, friend, or just a plain woman doing her thing.


**Beware I may cuss, so if you think that I might offend you, don't read.
Thanks for reading. Have a nice day!**

June 3, 2010

Okay so I have 2 dogs, Rebecca & Julie. Rebecca is a Chocolate Lab, and Julie is a Lab/Dachshund/Chihuahua Mix. I know weird mix and don't try to figure out who did the dirty deed first, it will just confuse you, lol. Well, Julie I'm also thinking she's part Cat and part Goat too. She lays on the top of the couch like a cat, and she's eating grass. Ha, I know, funny. I know, I know, some dogs eat grass to help sooth their stomach, like we drink hot tea, or ginger ale, or take Pepto. I just like to make fun of Julie sometimes, she's a funny dog, and funny looking too. I know rude, but since her breed mix, her bottom jaw is shorter so her tongue sticks out like a lizard but stays there.

(This is an old Photo but it works, see how her tongue is long. He He. If I find a better picture I'll edit it.)


She so cute, and funny. I love both my puppies.


(Julie)

Yesterday, me and a few extra friends had an argument with an old friend back from High School over Facebook. Well, she didn't say much but she had a hissy fit and deleted our comments. Basically she's 21 and on baby #3 and this is baby-daddy #3. Long disscusion I'm not saying anymore but she was being immature and delete ours comments when everyone else knows about it anyways. Plus, if she didn't want anyone to say anything about it, don't post it on Facebook where everyone in the world can read it. Whatever. I think its a little ridiculous. 21 years old, #3 baby, #1 & #2 are a year apart and this #3 is going to be a year apart too.

No comments:

Post a Comment