Not to be confused with the Wine Company (which I have yet to try)

I never thought I would be a blogger but I'm glad I tried it out. It took sometime to get used to it and now I can't stop. This is about the day to day excitements of being a mom, wife, daughter, friend, or just a plain woman doing her thing.


**Beware I may cuss, so if you think that I might offend you, don't read.
Thanks for reading. Have a nice day!**

June 16, 2010

I can't believe it....

I know at my age I shouldn't be worried about weight but for 2 years my abs haven't been the same. Well, you know after Hayden. I was lucky. I lost almost all of my baby fat. But please don't put this as complaining, because I am really happy I lost it. But a couple days ago I couldn't fit into my pants, size 5 (I know, I know, I'm lucky so shhh), and I noticed in a couple of pictures I've been taking that my face has gotten a little rounder. I wouldn't mind it, if I was pregnant, but I'm not. So it kinda bothers me, I've always been skinny and would like to stay that way. I look at my stomach with any kinda of pants/shorts, and I notice that I have a muffin top. Plus, I asked Spencer and told him to be totally honest. I know bad thing but he said that I was kinda was putting a little weight on. Which kinda made me a little depressed because I in a way I knew about it for a while but didn't do much to prevent it.
I am not going to go out into a public pool with a 2 piece kinda thing. Like I said, I'm not complaining (much) but the muffin top has got to go. So walks, and a little exercising, and getting rid of some junk food. Junk food is my problem, I eat when I'm bored. Plus this would Hayden out of the house and have him be healthy too. I mean I'm not going to be this health freak but at least be healthier and active, instead of a couch potato.
I've been a healthy person. I mean I had issues but not life threathening. You know like UTI's, Bladder infections, PID, normal stuff. Nothing like heart or lung problems. But maybe if I cut out some junk food I can stay healthy. Well not that my age is a problem but it needed to come to this soon. One thing I can't cut out but can reduce is caffeine. I am horrible with Dr. Pepper. LOL. Dr. Pepper is like my drug.

No comments:

Post a Comment