Not to be confused with the Wine Company (which I have yet to try)

I never thought I would be a blogger but I'm glad I tried it out. It took sometime to get used to it and now I can't stop. This is about the day to day excitements of being a mom, wife, daughter, friend, or just a plain woman doing her thing.


**Beware I may cuss, so if you think that I might offend you, don't read.
Thanks for reading. Have a nice day!**

June 18, 2010

Babysitting

Omg!...now I'm probably over-reacting a little bit but come on. Okay here's the deal. I had called a friend of mine (Amber) to babysit Hayden because Spencer wanted to take me out last night. Well, I ended up canceling that because Spencer said his friends wife (Ashley) was going to babysit. I met her a few times and hung out with her so it wasn't like a total stranger was going to watch him. So Ashley is pregnant, so watching Hayden would be good practice, and Hayden is a good kid. So we ended up driving 30 miles just to drop Hayden off at his place around 8-815. Ashley's husband, Spencer's friend(Tyler), said we had to be back at 10 to pick him up because it was cutting into his sleeping time.
Okay first, he's in the Army so he should be used to not have sleep. Second, he's about to have a child of his own so he's going to be screwed on sleep. And third, if he didn't want to be so called "sleep deprived", he shouldn't have volunteered to babysit. Wait, let me correct myself, shouldn't have volunteered his wife, who didn't say shit when I walked in.

So we left shortly after dropping him off, and got to the bar around 845, and we were there maybe 30 minutes before I started getting calls from Tyler saying, "You need to come pick him up". Okay we told him that we would be leaving the bar around 10 and be there to pick him up shortly after. We were there an hour. An HOUR! Oooohhhh...I had sooo much fun spending an hour at the F***ing bar!
Like I said, I maybe over-reacting but I hardly ever get to go out and do something for myself. Without a 2-year old up my ass. I deserve a little bit longer than an hour. Especially after everything I do, not jut for Hayden either. I can tell you one thing, I'm never having Ashley and Tyler babysit ever again. (unless its life and death but that's a different story) Until then, Amber is going to do. She at least has a child and knows how a child can be. I would invited her along other than she's under age right now, and I hardly see her drink anyways.

No comments:

Post a Comment