Not to be confused with the Wine Company (which I have yet to try)

I never thought I would be a blogger but I'm glad I tried it out. It took sometime to get used to it and now I can't stop. This is about the day to day excitements of being a mom, wife, daughter, friend, or just a plain woman doing her thing.


**Beware I may cuss, so if you think that I might offend you, don't read.
Thanks for reading. Have a nice day!**

June 21, 2010

5 Stars


I am sooo excited about this weekend. This weekend the Army is sending us (me, Spencer and Hayden) to a 5 Star Resort in Myrtle Beach, NC. Right on the beach. The only catch is we have to go to this seminar but that is fine. I've got the dogs set up for the vet. to drop off on Friday and pick up on Monday. This week before we go I'm going to be getting all the laundry done and Thursday I will be packing and making sure we have everything. I can't wait. The Army finally came through with something other than screwing with us. They have it set up were when we show up on Friday a paid for Supper, on Saturday paid for breakfast and lunch but we've got to pay for supper, and finally on Sunday before we leave a paid for breakfast. Ahhh I can't wait. Relaxation here I come.
And to top off the deal, the Resort has a brand new Kids Water section. Doesn't that look soo cool. I think Hayden will have a blast. Hell, I'll have a blast. LOL. There's more pics but you can see those later.

No comments:

Post a Comment