Not to be confused with the Wine Company (which I have yet to try)

I never thought I would be a blogger but I'm glad I tried it out. It took sometime to get used to it and now I can't stop. This is about the day to day excitements of being a mom, wife, daughter, friend, or just a plain woman doing her thing.


**Beware I may cuss, so if you think that I might offend you, don't read.
Thanks for reading. Have a nice day!**

June 15, 2010

Migrane

Oh man I love going to bed with a massive headache and waking up and no headache. Last night I went to bed around 1130 after taking a Vicodin and half and a Phenergan (nausea), and 10 hours later of wonderful sleep, I feel amazing. Hungry like crazy, but sooo much better. I have sooo much energy today, gotta go to Target again and buy another pair of sunglasses. They keep breaking. This time they broke in my purse, Hayden was swinging it around so I get either he dropped it or hit it against something. Anywho, I still need another pair of sunglasses to drive with. Then off to Walmart to finish up on the grocery shopping. Fun Fun Fun.

Yeah, Spencer told me last night that if my sunglasses keep on breaking that I'm going to get the more expensive/durable sunglasses. I was like okay, I think I can do that. HA! A shopping I will go, a shopping I will go, hi-ho-cherrio, a shopping I will go. Wow. I know I'm so weird. LOL.

No comments:

Post a Comment