Not to be confused with the Wine Company (which I have yet to try)

I never thought I would be a blogger but I'm glad I tried it out. It took sometime to get used to it and now I can't stop. This is about the day to day excitements of being a mom, wife, daughter, friend, or just a plain woman doing her thing.


**Beware I may cuss, so if you think that I might offend you, don't read.
Thanks for reading. Have a nice day!**

June 20, 2010

Father's Day (part 2)

So far so good. This morning I had Spencer fix the garbage disposal, but that's it. He's been playing on his game some more and he had to run to post to get something for this week coming but I think he's having a good father's day.

Oh another is happening today. Christie is hopefully having the baby either tonight or tomorrow. She woke up this morning around 9am and her water broke. Yup, I think Ms. Brooklyn is finally ready to come see the world. And in perfect timing for Father's Day. At least now we know why she was taking her sweet time. As of an hour ago still no change, well except for the contractions.

Patient Mommy & Daddy waiting for their arrival.

No comments:

Post a Comment