Not to be confused with the Wine Company (which I have yet to try)

I never thought I would be a blogger but I'm glad I tried it out. It took sometime to get used to it and now I can't stop. This is about the day to day excitements of being a mom, wife, daughter, friend, or just a plain woman doing her thing.


**Beware I may cuss, so if you think that I might offend you, don't read.
Thanks for reading. Have a nice day!**

June 27, 2010

We're Back............and not burnt

We had a blast. We got to the hotel around 2 o'clock. Had enough time to go down stairs a swim for a little bit before Supper and then our session. The whole seminar was about bringing families together and making bonds stronger. Well, I thought the whole thing was a load of crap. Like I need someone else telling me on how to raise my family. Some of the information was good and there were jokes but the other stuff I just sat there, like "why the hell are we doing this?". We had an hour and a half seminar on Friday, 2-hour and half on Saturday and a two hour one on Sunday. Thank goodness, they provided babysitting because there was NO way that Hayden would sit through that B.S. that long. They did let us loose around noon on Saturday so we can go have fun.
Hayden ended up taking a nap around 4-5ish along with me. All that excitement just got to him. LOL
He kinda, enjoyed the beach, he wasn't too sure about the waves coming in. But I was having a blast. So much clearer than Galveston beaches, and not just the water I'm talking about.
Maybe next time we go he might enjoy the water a little bit more. That's okay, we spent most of our time in the pool anyways. They had 3 different sections for the little kids (toddler), a section for people to play basketball (yes in the water), 4 hot tubs, a lazy river, and a normal pool. You better believe we hit ALL of them.
Wish I got more sun than what I got, but that's okay I still have a backyard I can tan in. Speaking of that, 4th of July is coming up soon. Can't wait to do some Hot Dogs, Hamburgers, Steaks, etc. And Spencer will be happy because he can fire off some Fireworks. Hope they still work. We bought them 2 years ago and only used half of them.

No comments:

Post a Comment