Not to be confused with the Wine Company (which I have yet to try)

I never thought I would be a blogger but I'm glad I tried it out. It took sometime to get used to it and now I can't stop. This is about the day to day excitements of being a mom, wife, daughter, friend, or just a plain woman doing her thing.


**Beware I may cuss, so if you think that I might offend you, don't read.
Thanks for reading. Have a nice day!**

July 1, 2010

Lets stop getting sick...please

Hayden is soo cute. He just woke up and is now watching GO Diego GO, and Diego asked if he could say something in Spanish. Hayden went NO, each time that Diego spoke Spanish. So cute.

Well I woke up this morning at 5am, I think I woke up before that but 5am is when I called it. My throat was hurting soooo much. When I tried to swallow, I almost went into tears. So I got up and got something to drink, that didn't work, so I took Benadryl, Sudafed and a Vicodin. I tried to lay down and go back to sleep and that didn't work. So 2 and a half hours later, the medicine. are kicking my ass. I still feel a little pain but not to where I'm going to cry. If I'm still hurting around 9-10am, I'm calling the doctor and making an appointment. This happened out of no where, no warning or anything.
Now Hayden is sick so I may have caught it from him. Now he's coughing and it sounds painful so I'm gonna give him more Benadryl and Tylenol. Hope that it works. I don't want everyone sick for 4th of July. I might make him an appointment too. Probably see if we can do both of ours at the same time. I doubt it tho.

Oh ya, since I haven't been on here in a while. We got our House Refund back, early. So we are almost done paying off bills, and debt, and people, etc. And we still have a bunch of money left. But that, my friend, is going into Savings. Spencer got a new toy and I went shopping. LOL. I still want to go treat myself, like a mani/pedi, and eyebrow wax, you know girly stuff. So I may leave Hayden with Spencer today since he's off for a week and a half and go do that. Only if we start feeling better.

No comments:

Post a Comment