Not to be confused with the Wine Company (which I have yet to try)

I never thought I would be a blogger but I'm glad I tried it out. It took sometime to get used to it and now I can't stop. This is about the day to day excitements of being a mom, wife, daughter, friend, or just a plain woman doing her thing.


**Beware I may cuss, so if you think that I might offend you, don't read.
Thanks for reading. Have a nice day!**

July 22, 2010

About Me Survey

about me survey

your name: Amanda

your hair color: Blonde

your eye color: Blue

websites you visit daily: Facebook, Yahoo Mail, The Bump

favorite hobby: Sewing, Cooking, Gardening, and Watching Movies with Hubby

favorite weather: Sunny but not HOT

favorite color: Pink (duh)

favorite scent: Cherry Blossom

favorite lotion: Nivea

favorite meal time: Supper

favorite television show: NCIS, True Blood, and Army Wives

favorite color combination: Pink and Black

favorite makeup line: CoverGirl

favorite hair product: Garnier Fructis

favorite clothing store: Target and Wal-Mart

favorite home decor store: Overstock.com

favorite day of the week: Friday

indoor or outdoors: Both

a family tradition of yours: Thanksgiving & Christmas Family Reunions

what makes you happiest: My Family

do you like to clean: NO

do you enjoy doing laundry: Washing Sure....Folding NO

channel you could watch all day: TLC, SciFi, and USA

dream vehicle: one that works 24/7/365...etc

item you couldn’t live without: Cell

what would you say your “style” is: what style...I wear blue jeans and tops everyday

one piece or two: 2

pedicure or manicure: Pedi...I love get my feet massaged

massage or facial: Massage

comfy or dressed up: Comfy

high heels or flip flops: Flips FLops

No comments:

Post a Comment