Not to be confused with the Wine Company (which I have yet to try)

I never thought I would be a blogger but I'm glad I tried it out. It took sometime to get used to it and now I can't stop. This is about the day to day excitements of being a mom, wife, daughter, friend, or just a plain woman doing her thing.


**Beware I may cuss, so if you think that I might offend you, don't read.
Thanks for reading. Have a nice day!**

July 30, 2010

Mind of his own

Hayden definitely has a personality of his own. Don't know where he's getting it. Possibly his father when I'm not around or looking or his T.V. shows but wow! We had some left over rope that we use to bring some stuff home and Hayden got hold of some, and started swinging it around. So I told him to give it to me before the dogs or ME got hit with it. He, of course says no, and runs off. Well I find him in my room hiding the rope under the dresser. He stands up looks at me and says, "Ha!, Don't touch my rope". At first I wanted to laugh because it kinda is funny but I had to keep a straight face. I stand there and tell him to get the rope, so he gets it and tries to escape but after some struggling and some screaming I finally get it. But the main point of this is that he's not only got a mouth on him but his personality is not hiding anywhere. LOL.

No comments:

Post a Comment