Not to be confused with the Wine Company (which I have yet to try)

I never thought I would be a blogger but I'm glad I tried it out. It took sometime to get used to it and now I can't stop. This is about the day to day excitements of being a mom, wife, daughter, friend, or just a plain woman doing her thing.


**Beware I may cuss, so if you think that I might offend you, don't read.
Thanks for reading. Have a nice day!**

July 13, 2010

Tuesday Tuesday Tuesday

Wow, have not been on here in a couple days. I think it's past due I make an entry. Well today is basically the same stuff. Spencer is off working, Hayden is being his rowdy self, dogs driving me nuts, and me cleaning Ink out of the computer room carpet. Yay!, the fun never stops. LOL. The other day we left the dogs to roam the computer room instead of caged up since we would be a while. We picked everything up off the floor, took items out of the room so Rebecca wouldn't chew on it and left. We came back let them out, didn't even notice it till an hour or two later, there was a chewed up pen and ink stains into the carpet. Well, it was already 10pm and I was not caring at that point to scream at the dogs, plus Hayden was already down for that night. So I waited till the morning to kick their butt. I ran up to the store last night and picked up some carpet cleaner. I think I need to stay stocked up this stuff, it's something new each week that's been going into the carpet.
I think it also maybe time that we hire someone to come PROFESSIONALLY clean our carpet. The people that said they cleaned our house before we moved in so lied, but at that moment I was so happy we had a house I didn't much care. I was so happy to be out of apartments.

Oh, update! As of last week. We owe NOBODY nothing. No extra bills, and no one to pay off. (well except for my parents) We just have normal monthly bills, and credit cards to pay. We can actually start saving money now. It's like weight has been lifted off our shoulders, we don't have to worry about anything anymore. We can live our life, buy things for our house and not have to worry about the consequence behind it. If we screw up, it will be on our shoulders and no one can tell us otherwise. We can start making plans for our future.

Spencer's birthday is Thursday. 22! I will be 22 next month. We are having Amber watch Hayden so he can go out drinking for his birthday. And of course I'm going to be driving. Now, 2-3 drinks, taking it slow. Gotta make sure I can still drive. I've also gotta make sure Spencer doesn't over do it, like the last couple times he drank. I'm tired of him sleeping on the bathroom floor. I already have enough alone time when he was in Iraq.

No comments:

Post a Comment