Not to be confused with the Wine Company (which I have yet to try)

I never thought I would be a blogger but I'm glad I tried it out. It took sometime to get used to it and now I can't stop. This is about the day to day excitements of being a mom, wife, daughter, friend, or just a plain woman doing her thing.


**Beware I may cuss, so if you think that I might offend you, don't read.
Thanks for reading. Have a nice day!**

July 24, 2010

Trying not to laugh

You know it's actually really hard not to laugh at your child when your trying to be serious and he's being cute. As I'm trying to get Hayden to pick up the massive amount of toys scattered across his floor, in the middle of the "debate" he picks up his toy phone and goes and sits on his bed. I asked him what he was doing and he goes, "Calling Grandma & Papa". I had to try my hardest not to smirk for once I do the scolding that I spent the past hour on won't matter anymore. So I let him sit there for a minute or two and he walks up to me, hands me the phone and goes, "Here's Grandma". (Like I was the one in trouble)
So I put the phone up to my ear and tell "Grandma" that Hayden isn't listening to Mommy and I have to go, I close the phone. So I left him in his room in the hopes that the toys will be picked up. Though, every 5 minutes I'm going in a checking on him, and he's picking each toy and inspecting it. I guess making sure if it's a toy, book, stuff animals, etc.

Now if only this would work with Spencer and the computer room that would be GREAT! LOL.

No comments:

Post a Comment