Not to be confused with the Wine Company (which I have yet to try)

I never thought I would be a blogger but I'm glad I tried it out. It took sometime to get used to it and now I can't stop. This is about the day to day excitements of being a mom, wife, daughter, friend, or just a plain woman doing her thing.


**Beware I may cuss, so if you think that I might offend you, don't read.
Thanks for reading. Have a nice day!**

July 2, 2010

Sick....still

Well, I ended up going to the doctor yesterday. I went back to sleep around 830 and slept for 4 hours. Didn't really help any, so I waited 30 minutes in the waiting room, saw the doctor for 10 minutes and waited an hour and a half for my prescription. Gotta love clinics that are doing a remodel. Well, anyways, I ended up having an ear infection in MY RIGHT ear (your left), and the pain and all the crap is going to my throat. Sooo, right now I'd prefer to have snot flowing through my nose. Benadryl and Sudafed can take care of that...lol. The doctor gave me Amoxicillin, and also refilled my asthma inhaler since it expired in January.
So I woke up this morning and Hayden coughs in my face. Thanks, that should make me feel better. My throat is doing better. But still don't feel anything towards my ears yet. I'm going to be heading up to Walgreens or CVS...whatever is around the corner, I can't remember, and get Hayden some more Benadryl since he ran out last night. I just want everyone to start feeling better. Well, its just me and Hayden that are sick, Spencer is probably thinking to get inside a plastic bubble to stay safe...lol.

4th of JULY, Sunday, probably going to BBQ, and have some friends over. But I actually doubt it. Not the fact that we are sick but the people we are inviting over are only gonna be over here to eat then leave. So, whatever. I'm actually out of it right now so, I'll figure this issue out later with Spencer and see what he wants to do.

No comments:

Post a Comment