Not to be confused with the Wine Company (which I have yet to try)

I never thought I would be a blogger but I'm glad I tried it out. It took sometime to get used to it and now I can't stop. This is about the day to day excitements of being a mom, wife, daughter, friend, or just a plain woman doing her thing.


**Beware I may cuss, so if you think that I might offend you, don't read.
Thanks for reading. Have a nice day!**

July 26, 2010

I got thinking today of how much has happened in three years.

- Had a baby (who is now 2 almost 3)
- We moved 4 times.
- Went through 1 LONG Deployment.
- Got 2 dogs, both 2 years old.
- Got a car.
- Got a House.

- Planning for our future.

And we are still happy, healthy, and under 25. I think we are doing a great job. Hey, in 20 years we could be for retirement. :) **Big smile** LOL
I'm just surprised on how much has changed and we achieved in 3 years.

Me now I'm off to go put the car seat in the car, fix a snack for me and Hayden then maybe off to the Dollar Store or something. I "need" out of this house for a while. Plus Hayden is getting restless since none of his shows are on (plus mine)

No comments:

Post a Comment