Not to be confused with the Wine Company (which I have yet to try)

I never thought I would be a blogger but I'm glad I tried it out. It took sometime to get used to it and now I can't stop. This is about the day to day excitements of being a mom, wife, daughter, friend, or just a plain woman doing her thing.


**Beware I may cuss, so if you think that I might offend you, don't read.
Thanks for reading. Have a nice day!**

July 5, 2010

I'm a SAHM because....

I'm a Stay-At-Home-Mom because I love being around my child all the time. Yes, every mom needs a break but I want to be there, to see everything. I love watching him grow up, teaching him things myself, and having him teach me a thing or two. I don't want to throw him into a Daycare during the day and have someone else watch him grow. I don't want to be one of those mom's that wake up, get everyone dressed, fed, and in the car to daycare, do a 8-5 work day, come home, fed, bath, dressed, and then off to bed. No that doesn't work for me.
Now I'm not talking about NOT putting him in Daycare, I'm talking about were I only see my child on the weekends. Now, I am going to be going to school, and put him in Daycare then. But it's not going to be all day. I'm only going to be a Part-Time student. I still have a family/house to run. Still not sure what I'm going to be doing, probably stay with the cooking. I've gotta get an appointment with the Army people still to see what they will support. If I don't get a chance to enroll this fall, I will at least do some Online courses.
(so yes mom I am going to do something...lol)

No comments:

Post a Comment