Not to be confused with the Wine Company (which I have yet to try)

I never thought I would be a blogger but I'm glad I tried it out. It took sometime to get used to it and now I can't stop. This is about the day to day excitements of being a mom, wife, daughter, friend, or just a plain woman doing her thing.


**Beware I may cuss, so if you think that I might offend you, don't read.
Thanks for reading. Have a nice day!**

July 22, 2010

Religion??

Okay don't get me wrong. I have nothing against religion and other people believing in religion, but I've heard more about God, Jesus, going to Church and praying more this month I have heard in my whole life. Movies, T.V. shows, radio, computer, public, etc. Enough all ready. It's all about religion lately and it's starting to piss me off. Again I say I don't have a problem with it, but stuff is better with moderation. I just think religion is over rated. There are so many out there, how do you know which one is real? You don't, unless you time travel. Religion is something people made up so that other people would follow and randomly give money to churches, so the churches could fill crap into peoples heads about some guy who may or may not exist.
Now I'm saying that he doesn't exist and I'm not saying he does. But I'm saying I'm not going to church every Sunday and Wednesday night for some guy who thinks he knows everything brainwash me crap that's written in a book that has probably been misinterpreted by a person who translated it a 1,000 years after Jesus died. Stuff and Languages changed so much in that time period how do you know what's in the Bible is real. Because some so called scientists told you so?, no I don't think so. I can wait for God/Jesus/Moses, whoever I will meet when I die. People tell me that I HAVE to believe in them to live. NO, I don't I'm 21 years old, I think I'm living perfectly fine.
Basically what I'm saying is chill on the religion stuff and leave me out of it.

Enough about that, it's been a while I've been on here. I think I just got over whelmed with everything I didn't really care. Tomorrow I will actually have something more interesting to talk about. Laters

No comments:

Post a Comment