Not to be confused with the Wine Company (which I have yet to try)

I never thought I would be a blogger but I'm glad I tried it out. It took sometime to get used to it and now I can't stop. This is about the day to day excitements of being a mom, wife, daughter, friend, or just a plain woman doing her thing.


**Beware I may cuss, so if you think that I might offend you, don't read.
Thanks for reading. Have a nice day!**

June 20, 2010

Happy Father's Day!

Happy Father's Day to all the Dad's out there. Letting Spencer sleep in today, of course he also stayed up to 4am playing his game so I kinda got to let him. Have nothing really special planned out for him. I would though if we had the money. It's good thing too because he said all he wanted was me and Hayden to be here. I basically said "DONE". He wasn't here last year, due to the damn Army. But at least this one he can spend with his family and I can either make it up on his birthday or next year. I wanted to get him a new grill so maybe I can get that for his birthday.

Well, a little update on the front yard re-do/construction. Me, Myself and I, finished on taking down one of those towers in the drive-way. I am a little pissed at Spencer for that because yesterday I was finishing up on it and he's inside play his damn game while I'm out there not only sweating my ass off but hurting myself in the process. I also cleaned the garage too, on top of that. So I'm still on talking terms with him but I am a little pissed. He made up for some of it by cooking supper, so it's all good.

That was soo cool. As I was sitting here a little Finch, I think, flew up to the window and started chirping. I had the window cracked a little bit, and Rebecca saw it and was about to jump for it. She had that bird in her sight. I'm hoping it will come back longer so I can get a picture of it. It would be so cool. I know, I'm a little corny but it's not everyday that you can have a bird on your window.

No comments:

Post a Comment